Friday, February 1, 2013

Alexa Is Spectacular!

I visited Alexa yesterday. We met at the Club and got to know each other a little better. She loves Slurpees! I mean she REALLY loves them!! She told me if she were to win a million dollars she'd buy her own Slurpee machine. Adorable!

She gave me a tour of the Club, we practiced her speech, and she showed me her school guard duties. What a natural leader!

We also talked about some ideas for our campaign. She loves the idea of incorporating bling and feathers. We're perfect for each other!!

Looking forward to seeing her again soon, working on her speech more, and continuing our journey!

PS. Dont' forget to register for our fundraiser on Thursday, February 21st, 5-7pm at 101 N. Michigan, 5th Floor, Downtown South Bend. Minimum donation is $100/person or $150/couple. Click here to attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment